You Should Not Miss Out On This Amazing Application For Your Firestick Device
Why Ola TV? And Why Would I Choose It Over Other Applications?
Tell me one thing – who does not love to get things for free? In an era where we have to pay for almost everything, getting freebies seems like a blessing in disguise. Putting this into context, we do not get to see TV shows and movies for free. We have to pay for tickets in a theatre, pay for subscriptions, so on so forth. So, a free application can do wonders.
Ola TV is an application that hosts live TV channels along with free-to-watch TV shows, movies, and series. The good news? It is available for many platforms, including Firestick. It is a really small application and takes no space either. Just like any other media streaming service, it streams content online, saving you both space and money at the same time. So, how do we get it? Let us go over the download and installation process now.
Download and Install Ola TV On Your Firestick Device
- Before doing anything, we need to install and application that goes by the name of ‘Downloader’. In order to let the Firestick allow applications from foreign sources, you must allow the device to install applications from unknown sources. So, move to ‘Settings’, then go to ’My Fire TV’, tap on ’Developer Options’, and then finally turn on ‘Apps From Unknown Sources’.
- Then, it is time to install the ‘Downloader’ app. Go to your home screen and search for ‘Downloader’. Once you find it, download it, wait for it to finish, and install it.
- When it has been successfully installed, open the application and head over to the section where you are supposed to enter URLs. In that section, https://firesticktricks.com/ola and press enter.
- In a couple of seconds, Ola TV will start downloading. The download duration will be short because the app is not heavy. Moreover, it can work on almost any device, no matter slow or fast, because the app is small and does not require a lot of resources to run. When the download completes, you are good to go! Run the app and that is it!
What Are The Takeaways From This Application?
No doubt Ola TV is a wonderful app. But, what are the benefits that you would get in this application? Let us go over each one of those:
- Free of cost– You do not have to pay for anything. There aren’t any in-app purchases available either; the app is free for all.
- Small application– It can work on almost any device. Do you have a low-end phone? It will work on that too.
- Available on many platforms– Ola TV can be installed on Windows, Macintosh, Android, Firestick, and Smart TVs. Unfortunately, you cannot install this app on iOS. Apart from that, it is pretty much available everywhere.
- Live TV channels– You can find many applications that would stream TV shows and movies, but not many of them would stream live channels. This is where Ola TV stands out from the rest of the applications. Be it the USA or Spain, it hosts a ton of channels.
- Saves money– Traditionally, you would spend a couple of bucks on conventional apps but this way, you will save a lot of money too. It is just like killing two birds with one arrow!
- Good streaming speed– If an application is available for free, does that mean it’ll suffer in terms of video streaming? No! Ola TV does not stream videos at a low speed at all. Speeds might not be the fastest but they are pretty good no matter what.
Did You Find What You Were Looking For?
If you were looking for an application like this, you have come to the right place. As Google Play Store keeps removing apps like Ola TV, this is the only place where you can find them. It happens because the applications violate Google Play Store’s terms and conditions. But that doesn’t mean that the application is fake or harmful, it just hosts content that you would have to pay for otherwise, and Google Play Store doesn’t allow this. So, what are you waiting for? Install Ola TV and stream live TV channels now!